Finding Synergy in Work and Family Life with Christelle Pillot
In today’s episode, my guest Christelle Pillot and I discuss how being a multicultural family comes with its own set of challenges but also opens the doors to redefining your values and creating your family culture. She shares her journey leaving behind a career in Engineering to become a Life & Career Coach. Her experience having to gap different expectations from French colleagues and German clients fueled her interest in helping moms go back to work after child-rearing breaks. She helps working moms live in alignment, have a fulfilling career, and enjoy family time as well.
Book a Fitting Call with me.
What we’re talking about…
- How do we get to define what’s right for our families
- That motherhood levels our leadership competencies up
- Why we should have our spouses/husbands shadow our work at home
- That communication is key for work-life balance
- How we can become more accepting of others
- That it is ok to change your career later in life
- A tool to get your family to help
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)