On Biohacking, Homeschooling and Making your Life’s Vision Possible with Dr. Amber Langley Gill
In today’s episode, my guest Amber shares her journey to homeschooling and how her husband is a partner in every aspect of life. In her business coaching, Amber helps high-achieving moms find the tools, habits, and systems so that they are functioning at their best selves. She shares how she is building her dream life one step at a time without forgetting to savor the present moment, by asking this question: “What habits does it take today in order to get to this future self?“
What we’re talking about…
- Work-life balance as a homeschooling mom with two businesses
- How to use self-reflection to notice your energy state and learn what brings you more energy or what zaps your energy.
- Easy ways to recharge your battery in one minute
- How to create a regular family adventure to connect to nature and spark learning
- How to structure your workload so you can unplug for the rest of the day
- Amber’s communication strategy makes sure everyone is on the same page
- The importance of setting expectations about availability
- Why you should visualize the future version of yourself
- What habits does it take today in order to get to this future self?
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)