Why We Can't Escape our Feelings?
In this episode, I am exploring the connection between our emotions and our mental well-being. As I had been preparing a talk for an online summit about mental well-being I had to make my case for why I think Emotional Intelligence is the basis for mental well-being. The more aware we can become of our emotions in certain situations, the better we will learn to mitigate difficult situations and learn to respond rather than have a knee-jerk reaction. The better we know ourselves, the better we can find ways to increase our well-being.
What we're talking about...
- How our brain and body processes emotions
- Why we can't escape our emotions
- The effect of emotions on our, decisions, behavior, and performance
- How to increase our emotional intelligence
- A practice to heighten your self-awareness and exploration of your triggers
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)