Exploring Original Art and Mental Well-being with Miriam Gitlin
In today’s episode let’s talk about how art can influence our mental health and wellbeing. Miriam, who grew up surrounded by art, shares how art has always fueled her. She shares her journey from feeling the need to express herself through art and how the energy and passion that she puts into her abstract paintings can elevate your home into a one-of-a-kind oasis, by raising the vibe in your home.
What we're talking about...
- How burnout brought Miriam to take up painting again
- That you are the first soul to take care of
- The Importance of self-care as a mother looking after a family
- The impact of arts in our home and mental well being
- That it is okay to spend money on things that will uplift you every single day
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)