On Mother-Daughter Relationships with Dr. Michelle Deering
In today’s episode, my guest Dr. Michelle Deering shares how we moms are daughters first. We explore relationship dynamics and patterns we could have learned from our moms and might be unintentionally teaching our daughters.
What we're talking about...
- That we are daughters first.
- What motherhood is supposed to look like
- Why we often fall into patterns unintentionally
- The relationship queues that influence our role as moms
- How parents are the leaders of the home and as such create the family culture
- The red flags in our mother-daughter relationship and when to seek support
- How burnout had her rethink work-life integration
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)