The Opportunity to find Work-Life Flow with Virtual Assistance (VA) Work with Bai-Leigh Chapman
Today’s episode is about the opportunity to create your own schedule with virtual assistant offerings, be it to support your business or start your own. Bai-Leigh shares helpful tips to define clear boundaries around work-life balance. She shares how our mindset can make or break a business and calls on our courage to seek the uncomfortable if we seek personal and/or business growth.
Sit back and relax while the kids get ready on their own! With my 4 Must-Have Checklists for Your Kids (So they feel empowered and you feel calm)
What we’re talking about...
- Why you should not wait until you feel ready, and what to do instead.
- How Bai-Leighs experience growing up led her to hire moms for her business to support their work-life integration.
- Who VA work could be a great fit for.
- How to get started and grow in the virtual assistant (VA) sector.
- Why having a vision for your life is the best tool to get back on track with work-life balance.
- As a business owner, when and why you should hire a virtual assistant (VA)